Our eight-week (Mondays – Saturdays) Professional Puppetry Intensive course is back from 16 January – 11 March 2023 🎉
Applications are closed but please join us for SOUP Nights every Thursday!
This course is for adults who want to use puppetry performance in their professional work and creative practice.
Curious will be taught from variety of perspectives and practices, by a collection of professional puppeteers, directors and artists including Andrew Kim, Mervyn Millar and Nandi Bhebhe. Sarah Wright leads the course, with key tutors Rene Baker, Lyndie Wright and Toby Olié.
There are 16 places on the course. Each year we select a group that we believe will most benefit from the course and will work well together – balancing previous puppetry experience, makers and performers, and complementary creative interests.
New one-week courses:
- Building a Puppet with Lyndie Wright in London – August 2022
- Outdoor Puppetry in Cornwall – July 2022
Our short online courses will be back in Autumn 2022:
- Get Curious – An Introduction to Puppetry Techniques
- Work Your Voice – Voice for Puppeteers
- Developing the Puppet Character – led by Curious key tutor Rene Baker
Courses available to book now can be found here.